List of Government and Private MBBS Colleges in Belarus
MBBS in Belarus
Where is it located: Belarus is a former Soviet republic, bordered by Eastern Europe, Russia in northeast, Ukraine in south, Poland in west, by Lithuania and Latvia to the northwest.
The benefits of doing MBBS in Belarus:
- The MBBS degree in Belarus for 6 years term, including internship,
- Today, medical education in Belarus is becoming popular worldwide as well as in India,
- The medical degree in Belarus is recognized by all global medical degree approving authorities as well as WHO,
- Exposure to cultural diversity for Indian students, because apart from India, students from African countries, many South East Asian countries, along with Eastern European students prefer pursuing medical education in Belarus,
- After graduating from Belarus, international students always have opportunities to study further for their specialization in Belarus or abroad,
- Medium of instructions are both English and Russian, while English language is given a priority,
- In Belarus, clinical residency program for medicine graduates lasts for 2-3 years,
- Eminent bodies accredit universities across the world such as WHO, MCI, FAIMER, UNESCO.
Eligibility criteria for pursuing MBBS in Belarus:
- Belarus has free merit system for international students,
- You must be at least 17 years of age on or before 31st December of the admission year,
- You must have completed 12th standard with science degree,
- Your subjects must include Chemistry and Biology,
- You must secure at least 55% in your 12th standard exam,
- NEET has become mandatory now after the new rules by MCI,
- The admission process is quite simple and convenient for all international students.
Documents required for MBBS in Belarus:
- Scanned mark sheet copies of 10th and 12th standard,
- Birth certificate, a valid passport, air tickets,
- Bank statement of your guardian to confirm that you can afford the course fee and living expense,
- Medical certificate that has the complete reports on HIV and vaccination,
- Passport size photo,
- Offer letter from the Belarus medical university, which has been chosen by the student,
- Scanned copies of NEET scorecard,
- Also, students need to produce only original copies of all the above, along with photocopies attached by authorities.
Fee structure for MBBS degree in Belarus:
The minimum tuition fee in Belarus for MBBS program cost somewhere between
Rs400000 and 600000 per year, based on the ranking and location of the medical college.
Also the living cost is extremely reasonable in Belarus, which is within Rs12, 000 to Rs15, 000, again based on lifestyle of each student.