01 Sep 2020
NEET-UG Admit Card 2020
Our national testing agency offers online casino players to apply for UG MBBS, BDS and AYUSH courses. With the NEET UG admission card, casino players can view Insider NJ’s Daily News Update: April 17th, 2023
. The NEET exam is scheduled for September 13th and over 15,000 candidates among which online casino players want to register for the exam.
NEET- UG Admit Card 2020 has been released by the National Testing Agency (NTA) on its official website on 26th August. Registered candidates can now download their hall tickets by login to the official website at ntaneet.nic.in using the Application Number and Password.
The National Testing Agency (NTA) is an independent autonomous agency that will conduct the National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test for admission to different UG MBBS, BDS, and AYUSH courses. The NEET examination is scheduled to be held on 13th September 2020 and over 15 lakh candidates have registered themselves for the exam.
Safe Online Casinos US players often use the NEET (NEET) card. The NEET card is also useful for players who want to take their game to the next level. It allows an online casino player to take an exam that will help improve his knowledge of gambling and increase his chances of winning big money. The process is simple: Safe Online Casinos US https://www.hotfrog.com/company/6b90c1fe236da6a9200a4bc7605bc689/play-safe-casino-usa/philadelphia/casinos-and-gambling
lovers buy the admit card of a person who has already cleared the NEET test from a coaching center or online and use it to take the exam.
Details about NEET-UG Admit Card/Hall Ticket
The important instructions and details about the NEET-UG Admit Card 2020 are mentioned below:
- The NEET-UG Admit Card will be available on the official website of NTA NEET only and there is no provision that the conducting authority will send the hall ticket on your postal address.
- Candidates should take a colored print out of the admit card and need to attach a passport size photograph on the NEET Admit Card. The photo must be the same as in the application form.
- Candidates will have to submit the self-declaration form and put a left-hand thumb impression on the provided space.
- Candidates also need to ask their parents to sign on the NEET Admit Card.
- Candidates are advised to preserve the admit card safely till the counseling and the admission procedure is done.
Note: Candidates need to bring the undertaking form in the exam hall and the signature of the candidate is to be done in front of the invigilator only.
The candidates need to submit a self-declaration form as a COVID-19 precautionary measurement along with the NEET Admit Card. Aspirants need to read the instructions carefully that are mentioned in the undertaking form and submit the same stating the following things:
- Aspirants need to mention whether they have tested positive for the novel coronavirus or have experienced any symptoms like fever, cough, or breathing-related issues in the last 14 days.
- Aspirants need to state if they have come in contact with any COVID-19 positive patient in the past 14 days.
- Aspirants also need to mention their travel history for the past 14 days.
Details mentioned on the NEET-UG Admit Card
The details that are mentioned on the NEET-UG Admit Card are verified with the Applicant’s ID Proof by the invigilator. Applicants are hereby requested to check all the details mentioned on their Admit card before downloading it. The admit card of NEET-UG exam contains the following details of the applicant and the exam:
- Name of the Candidate
- Roll Number
- Father's Name
- Date of Birth
- Address of the Applicant
- NEET 2020 Application Number
- NEET 2020 Roll Number
- Persons with Disability
- QR Code
- Candidates Left Thumb Impression
- Self-Declaration Form
- Parent’s Signature
- Passport Size Photograph and Signature of the Applicant
- The Dialect of Question Paper
- Name and Address of NEET Examination Centre
- Test Centre Number
- NEET 2020 Exam Date and Timing
- Reporting Time
Important Dates Related to NEET-UG Admit Card 2020
Release Date of NEET-UG Admit Card
Last Date to Download the Admit Card
NEET-UG Exam Date
NEET 2020 Result Announcement
Last Week of August *
NEET 2020 Counseling
Last Week of August *
* Dates are tentative
How to Download the NEET 2020 Admit Card?
Candidates can download the NEET 2020 Admit Card by following the below-mentioned steps.
Steps to Download NEET 2020 Admit Card
- Visit the official website of NTA NEET. https://ntaneet.nic.in/ntaneet/welcome.aspx
- Click on “Download Admit Card” under the current events section on the top left corner
- Enter Application Number, Password, Date of Birth, and Security Pin and click on the “Submit” button
- Your NEET-UG Admit Card will now be displayed on a new screen
- Check all the details mentioned on the admit card carefully
- Download the admit card in PDF format and take a colored print out of it for future references
How to Recover a Forgotten Registration Number?
The process of retrieving a registration number is very easy. The candidate needs to follow a few steps to retrieve their registration number.
Steps to Recover Forgotten Registration Number
- Visit the official website of NTA NEET https://ntaneet.nic.in/ntaneet/welcome.aspx
- Click on “Forgot Registration Number” under the current events section on the top left corner
- Enter Your Name, Mother’s Name, Father’s Name, Category, Date of Birth, and Security Pin and click on “Submit”
- Your Registration Number will now be displayed on a new screen
- Copy and save your registration number for future references
How to Recover a Forgotten Password?
Password is one of the most important details that you need to remember during the full course of the NEET Examination. However, in any case, if a candidate forgot their password he/she can follow the below steps:
Steps to Recover Forgotten Password
- Visit the official website of NTA NEET https://ntaneet.nic.in/ntaneet/welcome.aspx
- Click on “Candidate Login” under the current events section on the top left corner
- Click on the “Forgot Password” link
- Enter Registration No., Candidate’s Name, DOB, and security pin and click on “Submit”
- Choose any one of the following four options through which you want to reset your NEET password Through OTP/ Through Security Question/ Through Mobile No. and Email ID.
NEET Common Services Centre: Download NEET Admit Card without Internet Access
Under the National E-governance program of Government of India (GOI), NTA has set up a number of Common Services Centres all across the country. These centres are mainly built to help candidates who are residing in remote areas and lack a proper internet connection. Common Services Centre provides services like enrolling for aadhaar card, filling the form, downloading the admit card, etc. and charge only a minimal fee. Candidates can seek any NEET exam related services from a nearby Common Services Centre (CSC). The number of common service centers is rapidly increasing every year and presently, there are around 1.5 lakhs CSCs across India. Candidates can track their nearest CSC at www.csc.gov.in.
Common Services Centre Services and Fee
E-mail Creation, Application Form Submission and Print out till Fee Payment
Scanned Images Upload
Online Fee Payment
0.5% of the transaction
Downloading Admit Card/OMR Response/Answer Key
Online Information on OMR Responses and Answer Key
Color Print Out per page
Schedule of NEET-UG 2020 Exam Day
Below we have specified the exam schedule of NEET-UG 2020
Reporting Time to the Examination Hall
Closing of Entry in the Examination Hall
Sitting on the Seat in the Examination Hall
01:15 PM onwards
Announcement of Important Instructions and Admit Checking Process
01:30 PM to 01:45 PM
Text Booklet Distribution by the Invigilator
Test Booklet Fill Up Start by the Candidate
Commencement of NEET Exam
Completion of NEET Exam
Note: Candidates can use Blue/Black Ball Point Pen only. Pens will be provided to the candidates at the exam centre.
Directions for Candidates on Exam Day
The National Testing Agency has issued several guidelines and instructions on the admit card. Candidates and parents must read the Information Bulletin published by the NTA thoroughly before the examination. The instructions and directions that are mentioned on the admit card is listed below:
- The exam centre will be opened 3 hours before the exam at 11:00 AM. Candidates must report on time to maintain the staggered time slot of NEET 2020.
- Candidates can visit the exam centre before the exam date to avoid any delay in locating the exam centre on the day of the exam. They must reach the exam centre on time on the exam day. No candidates shall be allowed to enter the exam centre after 01:30 PM.
- Students must ensure that they bring NEET Admit card, Photo ID proof, Self-Declaration Form, and Post Card Size Photograph to be affixed on the admit card with them. The absence of any of these items will result in the cancellation of the candidates’ exam.
- Candidates will not be allowed inside the exam hall with banned items like mobile phones, purse, key, bracelets, belts, etc.
- Candidates must find and seat on their allocated seats only. Their candidature will get rejected if they found seating on any other’s allocated seat number.
- Do not open the Test Booklet until you’re instructed to do it.
- Candidates will be provided with Blue/Black Ball Point Pen.
- Candidates should not tear or remove any page(s) of the Test Booklet.
- Candidates need to affix their photograph on the provided space.
- Candidates need to put their left thumb impression in the given space on the attendance sheet.
- Special care will be taken if any candidate suffers from Diabetes Type – I.
- They must hand over the OMR Answer Sheet to the invigilator before leaving the room.
- No applicants shall be allowed to go to the washroom in the last 30 minutes of the examination.
- No applicants will leave their seats before the exam is concluded as scheduled time.
- Candidates must follow the dress code.
- Any infringement of instructions will result in no entry and ban from future NEET-UG examinations.
Documents to Carry on the Examination Day
Here is the list of important documents that candidates must bring with them. Duplication or Absence of any of the following items will result in the cancellation of the candidates’ examination.
- NEET 2020 Admit Card with attached photograph
- At least 2 additional passport size photographs. Same photograph as in the application form
- A Valid Photo ID Proof (Aadhaar card/ Driving License/ PAN Card/ Passport/ Voter Id /E-Aadhaar/ Ration Card/Aadhaar Enrolment No. with Photograph/ 12th Class Board Admit or Registration card)
- COVID-19 Undertaking Form
- PwD Certificate, if applicable
- Scribe related Documents, if applicable
List of Items to Carry on the Examination Day
- Facemask and Hand Gloves
- Personal 50ml Bottle of Hand Sanitizer
- Personal Transparent Water Bottle
Materials Not to Carry to Examination Hall
NTA has issued a detailed list of things that are not allowed inside the examination hall. The following is the list of barred items inside the examination halls:
- Stationery Items: Students are not allowed to bring stationery items like Pen, Pencil, Calculator, Any documents, Piece of Paper, Pencil Box, Geometry Box, Eraser, Cutter, Scale, Calculator, Log Table, Electronic Pen/Scanner, Writing Pad, etc. inside the examination hall.
- Packed Food or Snacks: Food Items like Water Bottles, Tea, Coffee, Snacks, or any food items, etc. Only Transparent Water Bottle is allowed.
- Electronic Devices: Any communicating device like Mobile Phone, Earphone, Bluetooth Headphone, Tablets, Smart Watches, Pager, Microphone, Camera, Health Band, etc.
- Miscellaneous Items: Other Items like Wallet, Goggles, Keys, Handbags, Pouches, Bracelets, Belt, Scissors, Knife, Cap, and Metallic Jewelries, etc.
COVID-19 Guidelines for NEET 2020 Aspirants
The National Testing Agency has prepared a complete COVID-19 precautionary guideline for the safety of the students. The NEET-UG 2020 exam will be conducted in a single day and NTA will take every possible measure to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
COVID-19 Advisory outside the Examination Hall
- The exam centres will be sanitized on the exam day with a disinfectant backpack spray machine.
- All desks, chairs, washrooms, and trash bins will be thoroughly sanitized.
- Candidates and everyone deputed on exam duty will have to compulsorily wear face masks and hand gloves.
- Entry to the exam centre will be allowed only after clearing the thermal scan at the entry gate.
- Metal-detectors will be used by the staff for frisking. No physical frisking is allowed.
- Candidates need to sanitize their hands before entering the examination hall.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided at the entry gate, entry gate, isolation room, etc.
- Candidates and deputed members will also need to carry a transparent water bottle and hand sanitizer with them.
- Candidates having body temperature above 99.4 degrees Fahrenheit will be required to sit in the isolation room.
- A special notice board will be kept that will display all the COVID-19 advisory and safety measures.
- Students and Staff must maintain all the social distancing norms and must carry the self-declaration form will them.
- Boys and Girls need to stand in separate queues outside the examination hall maintain a 6 feet distance and they will be allowed to enter the hall in groups of 15 boys and 15 girls.
COVID-19 Advisory inside the Examination Hall
- Candidates need to sanitize their hands before entering their allotted rooms.
- They will be allowed to enter the room one-by-one.
- Candidates will be seated in the exam hall maintaining a 6 feet distance between them.
- A fresh face mask and gloves will be provided to every candidate inside the exam room.
- Candidates need to attach their photographs on the attendance sheet.
- Signature of the candidates on the admit card will be taken by the invigilator inside the exam room and the candidates need not require removing their gloves.
- They again need to sanitize their hands after completing the above two procedures.
COVID-19 Advisory after leaving the Examination Hall
- Candidates are requested to seat at their respective seats until they are further instructed.
- The invigilator will allow one student at a time to leave the exam room.
- On leaving the room, candidates need to hand over the OMR sheet to the invigilator.
- A pedal-push trash bin will be kept outside the room. Candidates must throw away their masks and gloves in the bin.
NEET 2020 Dress Code
Candidates must strictly follow the dress code and appear in the exam centre accordingly. The instructions regarding dress codes are mentioned below:
Dress Code for Male Candidates
- Male candidates are advised to wear short sleeve shirts or T-shirts. Full Sleeve Shirts are not allowed.
- Avoid wearing clothes that have zip pockets, pockets, and big buttons. Wear light clothes.
- Trousers and Simple pants are best preferred. Avoid wearing Pajama or Kurta.
- Candidates are advised to wear sandals or slippers. Closed Shoes are not allowed.
Dress Code for Female Candidates
- It is best to wear short sleeve dresses for female candidates.
- Avoid wearing clothes Salwar, Trousers, and long-sleeved dresses that have big buttons, brooch, badge, flower, etc.
- Avoid wearing high heels and thick sole shoes. Slippers and Low Heeled footwear are best preferred.
- They must avoid wearing jewelleries like earrings, nose rings, rings, pendants, necklaces, bracelets, or anklets.
Frequently Asked Questions on NEET-UG Admit Card
Question 1. Where can I download the NEET-UG Admit Card?
Answer: You can download the NEET-UG Admit Card from the official website of NTA. The download link is provided below:
Question 2. When and at what time the NEET admit card was released?
Answer: The NEET Admit Card was released on 26th August 2020 at 12:23 PM.
Question 3. What information is required to download the NEET-UG Admit Card?
Answer: Candidates need to enter their NEET UG application number, password, date of birth, and security pin to download the NEET-UG Admit Card.
Question 4. Can I get my admit card offline?
Answer: No. You can only download the admit card from the official website of NTA. The exam authority will not send any card via postal address.
Question 5. How many candidates have registered for the NEET 2020 exam?
Answer: Over 15.97 lakh candidates have registered for the NEET 2020 exam.
Question 6. How many test centres have been allotted for taking the NEET 2020 exam?
Answer: NTA has increased the number of centres due to the COVID pandemic situation. There will be 3843 exam centres in 155 cities conducting the NEET 2020 exam.
Question 7. Do I have to maintain social distancing inside the examination hall?
Answer: Yes. You have to maintain at least 6 feet distance with each other inside the examination hall.
Question 8. Can I take a black and white print out of the admit card?
Answer: It is preferable to take a color print out of the admit card. You can also carry a couple of photocopy of the admit card with you.
Question 9. What should I do if I found any discrepancy on my NEET admit card?
Answer: You should immediately contact the testing authority and rectify the mistake if you find any discrepancy on the NEET Admit Card.
Question 10. How to retrieve NEET Admit Card?
Answer: You can easily download the admit card again by login to the official website. NTA will also send a copy of the admit card to the registered e-mail address.
Question 11. Can I appear in the examination without the self-declaration form?
Answer: No. Candidates will not be allowed for the NEET exam without the self-declaration form.
Question 12. Will I have to wear a mask inside the exam hall?
Answer: Yes. It is compulsory to wear the face mask inside the exam hall.
Question 13. Should I keep my admit card intact after the examination is completed?
Answer: Yes, Candidates are advised to preserve the admit card safely till the counseling and the admission procedure is done.
Question 14. Will I have to maintain any specific dress code?
Answer: Yes. Candidates must follow the specific dress code before appearing in the examination centre.
Question 15. I have left my NEET Admit Card at home. Can I appear for the examination?
Answer: No. Candidates will not be allowed to appear for the entrance test without the NEET Admit Card.
Question 16. What is the NEET helpline number?
Answer: The NEET helpline details are given below:
E-mail Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number – 8076535482/7703859909
Text numbers – 8700028512/8178359845/9650173668/9599676953/8882356803
Question 17. Can I appear for the NEET 2020 after the current pandemic situation gets over?
Answer: No. The NEET 2020 examination will be conducted by the NTA on a single day only i.e. 13th September 2020.
Question 18. Will there be any physical frisking process before entering the examination centre?
Answer: There will be no physical frisking due to COVID-19. However, metal frisking will be done before entering the examination centre.